Enterprise Community Partners, Inc. is making hurricane recovery grants of up to $50,000 available to non-profit community partners supporting low- and moderate-income homeowners and renters affected by Hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria through its Hurricane Community Recovery Fund.
Organizations engaged in recovery and relief services can apply now and use grant funds through September 30,2018. These hurricane recovery grants can be used for things like:
- Construction, repair, home-gutting and mold remediation supplies
- Physical/capital needs assessments of storm-damaged properties
- Direct assistance to displaced families for immediate needs
- Household supplies for displaced families
- Expenses related to case management, financial counseling, recruiting and coordinating volunteers and mid- and long-term planning efforts with a focus on incorporating resilient features into affordable housing
Enterprise Community Partners is an intermediary under the Section 4 Capacity Building for Affordable Housing and Community Development program, funded by the Department of Housing & Urban Development, and federal rules apply.
Grantees are required to submit quarterly progress updates.